Artifacts vs Tourist Trash

Artifacts vs Tourist Trash
Artifacts vs Tourist Trash: Don't buy!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Introduction

Sadigh Gallery Ancient Art Co. is located in NY, USA.  It has a Gallery there.  The company sends its catalogs to people in the Postal Mail, or online in Social Media.  I originally found their company on a separate catalog company. They said they offer "low end artifacts."  This means "low quality."  Real Artifacts are expensive in the Artifact Trade, as in Sotheby's or Christie's or other Auctions.  

I first bought from them thinking "Okay I would like to see if I can make a collection for a Museum exhibit one day."  I graduated from College with a degree in Archaeology in 1999.  Then I started buying items for study.  A few months later I discovered SGAA.  

Buying Artifacts may be illegal under certain conditions -- if stolen for example from the country of origin.  So everything is Made in China, does that mean we must return EVERYTHING from China?  The idea borders on insanity.  

Some cultures do not like their ancient heritage stolen.  But, do people actually "own" anything in the first place?  You are borrowing it.  You don't actually own anything.  It's like a Library of stuff.

Now Sadigh Gallery betrayed my trust.  I am not "stupid."  I am not gullible.  I was simply LIED TO.  This happens often on Earth.  But don't worry, there is a place in Aset Tchabet for people that do that.  

M7 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment