Artifacts vs Tourist Trash

Artifacts vs Tourist Trash
Artifacts vs Tourist Trash: Don't buy!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ancient Egyptians ire

I was interested in acquiring artifacts from Egypt since my interest in the subject after discovering I am reincarnated from there.  I was hoping for psychic data from the items.  Nothing sold by SGAA gave me any readings.  Except for the last one -- a tablet bearing the throne name of King Nebkheperura (Tutankhamon, son of Ra), which experienced a rain storm when I bought it (in NY) that followed it to my home (CA).  So naturally I thought it was real.  This was until I showed my prized possession to Egyptologists. 


They said it was an item sold to Tourists in Egypt, not ancient. 
They would know -- They travel to Egypt all the time. 

May SGAA be cursed with the Name of Tutankhamon, Son of Ra! May their business shrink, May the owner be arrested for Fraud and Money Laundering, and May his seeds never blossom!

M7 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment